Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Dallas, Texas to Santa Ana District,Orange County CA.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dallas, Texas to Santa Ana District,Orange County CA. Login/Join

posted
David Johnson, City Carrier, 0630-1500 duty hours, 6/6/1998 seniority date. Plenty of OT available in Dallas. All offers considered. David, (214)372-1656hm. (214)693-2105cell.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 27 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey David,

My name is Reggie. I am a West Los Angeles with over 20 years in. I am trying to get to anywhere in Dallas. I have family back there. You can contact me by email:rladkins94@aol.com. Or home 310 217-9343 or reach me directly on my cell# 310 213-7702. Look Forward to hearing from you if you decide to consider me as an option. Any questions feel free to contact me anytime. Thank You.

Posts: 38 | Registered: 27 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Long Beach, CA seniority 7/89 would consider Dallas as well.. let me know.. dugbok@aol.com

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of Dallas is your station located?
How many stations does Dallas have? I used to work in Irving. I am in Phx, AZ sen date 11/7/1988. Looking at possibly moving back to Tx. Sharon, shar520@cox.net 602-690-3665 cell

Posts: 41 | Location: Phoenix,AZ | Registered: 08 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
ok gang, let's try this...

David would go from Dallas and take Doug's place in LB.

Doug would go from LB and take Rick's place in Joliet,IL

Shar would go from Phoenix and take David's place in Dallas

Rick would go from Joliet and take Shar's place in Phoenix

Let me know if it work's for all of you..and if it all goes to lowest seniority, then David's is it, 1998.

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Shar says she tried to call David, his phone numbers are no good and of course, no email listed....hope we find someone, Doug is a go too

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
David,

Are you interested??....please leave email or correct numbers...

Rick

posted Hide Post
I work out of Canoga Park, CA. Please let me know if this is good for you. City route, great community area. Reply back.

Posts: 128 | Registered: 11 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heck,
I'll revive this post. David, I'm in Anaheim, CA right smack dab in the Santa Ana Disctrict right in the heart of Orange County, CA. I am looking to go to the Dallas/Fort Worth area ASAP. My seniority is 10/1998. Email oc2texas@yahoo.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: 14 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DAVID, I'm in Kansas City area zip 66214 1996 start year also looking to get to Dallas area.
ireclay@gmail.com
clay

Posts: 21 | Registered: 28 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post