Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    reassignment opportunity
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

reassignment opportunity Login/Join

posted
I just received noticed that I am in the review status for a position in either Miami or Ft lauderdale...The position is Automotive Technician...Doe anyone have any infor on this Position all I know its a Level 8...How do I find out more infor about it..

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://www.apwu.org/dept/mvs/mvsmechanicupgrades.htm

check out the link above. then go to bottom of the page, under Standard Position Descriptions, Lead Automotive Technician PS-8 pdf. it has the description of the job.

hope this helps.

A few years ago, a co-worker took the automotive tech test, and it was quite hard, unless you are a seasoned mechanic.

good luck,

moe

Posts: 6 | Location: CT | Registered: 12 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks.....

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post