Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    looking for a transfer from royal oak mi to surrounding area of houston texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

looking for a transfer from royal oak mi to surrounding area of houston texas Login/Join

posted
I'm looking to transfer from royal oak mi to surrounding Houston area, my seniority date is 1998. I would like a exchange with someone no less than 10 years service. Very eager to move. Royal Oak Mi is a very nice family oriented suburban area with a very good school district. Royal Oak is home of the Woodward Dream Cruise and less than 60 minutes from all 4 major sports teams and the wolverines and Spartans. My office has over 125 carriers and some business routes. all routes are walking. no mounted routes. overtime is available. please contact me at 313-549-2928 or email me at randalleeward@yahoo.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: 04 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In Houston trying to get to Marion In. Let's look for 3 ways....

Posts: 6 | Registered: 22 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post