Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    San Antonio TX area to Wilmington NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Antonio TX area to Wilmington NC Login/Join

posted
Sen. is 2011

Posts: 24 | Registered: 02 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI Im in the New Braunfals TX area, we're neibhors hello lol not that far from each other.NB is like 20to 30 min away in the out skirts by the seguin area if want to try new. I'm interested trying new. call me if you want to know more 2105841693.. 39r rts and 40 city rts big station all K's n up 95% LLV's mine as well is an LLV. a lot of friends up here I can introduce you to great people. They feed you everyday tacos the works lol. I'm CFW EXPLORER- Youtube- Like Subscribe ! thnx..

Posts: 10 | Location: stationed in new braunfals tx but live in the san antonio area | Registered: 26 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is Wallace I am a Carrier in the Newport News, VA area. I was wondering if you are still interested in a transfer and if you would consider VA as an alternative to NC.

Posts: 13 | Location: Newport News, VA | Registered: 17 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post