Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Florida to TN SC GA NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida to TN SC GA NC Login/Join

posted
I'm a T6 on the Space Coast(Rockledge 02/2006) and am curious if there would be anybody interested in a mutual swap. I'm looking at NW Georgia, Greenville SC, Chattanooga TN, Brevard NC, Asheville NC...or any places nearby.....

Posts: 10 | Registered: 02 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may be able to help you get to N. Myrtle Beach, SC if that would help? No guarantees at this point but if you would be interested I can check?

Posts: 57 | Registered: 21 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm very interested! (Rossville Georgia) Chattanooga is right out the front doors to my PO 1/2 Block away. Regular carrier 3/06.

sasparilla1@yahoo.com or call (423)463- 4400

Ken

Posts: 85 | Registered: 17 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How many offices in Rossville? And how low are you in seniority? I'm 2nd from bottom as far as regulars go...We have 20 routes and 4 t6 positions and 2 are vacant. We have FSS here as well. All routes are curbside or CBU's. Only 2 walking routes. I'm not looking to do this until early next year at the soonest...just looking to see what offers I can get but I'm very interested in the NW GA area...

quote:
Originally posted by Sasparilla:
I'm very interested! (Rossville Georgia) Chattanooga is right out the front doors to my PO 1/2 Block away. Regular carrier 3/06.

sasparilla1@yahoo.com or call (423)463- 4400

Ken

Posts: 10 | Registered: 02 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are also 20 routes in my office....we just combined offices and moved Fort Oglethorp's office in with our office in Rossville. We had 2 staions to bid, now one. I'm 3rd up....actually 4th up from the bottom with 1 unassigned carrier...(with 2 carriers fixing to retire next year!) No walking routes, some dismounts with bussiness, but the rest curbside or CBU'S. Your time frame of next year is suitable to my wife and I....I'm really trying to get to Palm Beach County, would you consider a 3 way swap? I do like the Rockledge area if you are against trying a 3 way! I have great attendence, hope you do too!!

Please email any further correspondence.

Thanks. Ken

Posts: 85 | Registered: 17 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post