Find
Notify
Tools

TN 4 NJ ? Login/Join

posted
im workin on a 3way swap im in Tn and the other carrier needs NJ any takers

Posts: 57 | Registered: 16 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
this is a good swap for anyone wanting south im a regular in a nice town and there is no commute i can walk from my house to the po in minutes its worth checkin into

posted Hide Post
yes i need someone willing to leave NJ for TN so that i can go where i want to go if ya know anyone who can help let me know

posted Hide Post
i think i would like to see where about in NY if the commute isnt bad i dont see why not

posted Hide Post
yes thats rite but i know the guy in the 3way wants a short commute from NJ if possible

posted Hide Post
I don't know if a 4 way swap can be done, but i saw a post for a guy wanting to go to TN from Fl, I want FL and live in NY my station is a 30 min drive from NJ.

Posts: 15 | Registered: 06 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ill check on it and see what i can come up with

posted Hide Post
still lookin for a swap 3 way just need a NJ for a Tn

posted Hide Post
Hi Tera,
Im in orlando Fl and I saw someone from New Jersey that wants Orlando I want TN. Can you please call me if you are interested in discussing our options. My number is 407-620-5514. Thank You Richard Moffitt

Posts: 11 | Registered: 13 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Tera,
I'm located in Lakewood (Ocean County), NJ and I'm trying to relocate to Orlando, Fl. I spoke to Richard M. who is willing to go from Orlando to Tennessee. So we can do a 3 way trade if you want. My senority is 1/86. You can reach me at (732) 370-0285 or post back.

Posts: 65 | Registered: 04 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey im tryin to get a 3way goin now the guy in part of the 3way want NJ and i want HI so thats tne reason i need someone wanting Tn from NJ good luck with ur search and if ya want to check out Tn let me know thx again

posted Hide Post
hey ive got a potential 3way goin now the guy in Hawaii needs NJ and I need Hawaii so i am looking for someone willing to take TN for NJ so thats the current status if Tn is something you might be interested in just let me know if not good luck with your search