Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anybody in Florida wants New York
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody in Florida wants New York Login/Join

posted
Need to get down to Florida. I am located in Long Island New York. Reply to this post or email me at dnv0505@aol.com
David

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 12 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see people viewing this posting. I really need to get down to Florida to be with my family. Somebody please help.

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 12 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
whats your seniority date

Posts: 9 | Registered: 13 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seniority date is 3/95

posted Hide Post
Where in Long Island?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 27 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in merrick, ny. Plenty of o/t if desired. Very nice location. Where are you?

posted Hide Post
I'm in Delray beach.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 27 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are interested send me an e mail and I will give you my phone number and we could talk if you want.
Dnv0505@aol.com