Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    who needs Chicago area?? Joliet to be exact
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

who needs Chicago area?? Joliet to be exact Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted
OK gang...

if you need Chicago area, just south to Joliet, drop a line, I have many carriers with different areas, so I can get to AZ...

let's work it out!!!

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I can use these from AZ to:

Modesto, CA

Mission Viejo, CA

Las Vegas, NV

Beaverton, OR

let's trade and make it a great summer!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JukeboxDJ,

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
ANYONE???

posted Hide Post
Wow Jukebox. Your still trying. I was notified earlier in the week that I have been promoted to Regular Carrier effective July 30th. It was worth the wait. (19 months)....I'd still be back in Arizona if I had waited for a mutual exchange. Battle Creek is a great place to work. Love Michigan. 16 mile commute to work. Perfect!!!

Posts: 38 | Location: Glendale, Arizona | Registered: 19 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post