Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Dallas/Mesquite Texas to Edmond Oklahoma
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dallas/Mesquite Texas to Edmond Oklahoma Login/Join

posted
Looking for someone who wants to go to Edmond Oklahoma from the Mesquite,Dallas area for a three way. I want to go to Mesquite and I have someone who wants Fort Lauderdale so we just need the third person. We both started in 5/86. Please contact Debbie (954)650-8516 brighteyes119@comcast.net

Posts: 114 | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am trying to get to Edmond. However, I am in Albuquerque, NM.
Theresa

Posts: 2 | Registered: 07 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Theresa. What is your seniority date maybe we can get a four way going. Debbie

posted Hide Post
Hi Debbie,Im a Full Time Regular from Broken Arrow,OK.30 Minutes to Downtown Tulsa.Seniority 10/2001...I am looking to get to Albuquerque,NM.For Family Reasons.Hoping we could do a 3-Way Mutual Exchange.Also,My Ad is in PostalMag.com And Postal Record Magazine...Give Me a Call...Sal DiNaro 918-355-3745...Thank You...

Posts: 26 | Registered: 24 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sal Iam looking to go texas. i am only trying to find anyone from dallas texas going somewhere else to come up with a three way.

posted Hide Post
Looking for someone who wants to go to Edmond Oklahoma from the Mesquite,Dallas area for a three way. I want to go to Mesquite and I have someone who wants Fort Lauderdale so we just need the third person. We both started in 5/86. Please contact Debbie (954)650-8516 brighteyes119@comcast.net[/QUOTE]

posted Hide Post
Looking for someone who wants to go to Edmond Oklahoma from the Mesquite,Dallas area for a three way. I want to go to Mesquite and I have someone who wants Fort Lauderdale so we just need the third person. We both started in 5/86. Please contact Debbie (954)650-8516 brighteyes119@comcast.net

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post