Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Bronx NY to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bronx NY to Florida Login/Join

posted
Hello my name is Anthony Berrios and I'm in need of a mutual swap A.S.A.P , I work on the north east side of the Bronx. I love my station the area isn't that bad. The Wakefield section of the Bronx mainly consists of stick routes and very few buildings. The reason for my request is simple I have no support currently and my family has moved down to Florida and my girlfriend had to move as well. She broke the news about her being pregnant and I want and must do the right thing and be there for her and our child together and also be with my family.

Please contact me via text or phone call and please leave a detailed message.
718-879-0149 Seniority Date May 2014
Text or call at any time.

I'm interested in Tampa and Orlando primarily but getting to Florida is the goal. I'm open to all offers. Please help me out God bless you all and thank you.

Posts: 34 | Location: East Gun Hill Rd  | Registered: 30 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post