Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    dallas/ft.worth to new york
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

dallas/ft.worth to new york Login/Join

posted
Lewisville tx sen 05' email robertlowery2@gmail.com

Posts: 39 | Registered: 08 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey I am still looking for a swap down to Ft Lauderdale or surrounding area..to complete a 3 way swap....

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in coming to virginia? have someone in atl that wants your area and i want the atl....if you dont mind being 20 min from va beach and other great areas and attractions then this is the place for you!!!! pls let me know something....

rjbarrsr@verizon.net
757-897-3741

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rodney b,

Posts: 43 | Location: hampton rds va | Registered: 02 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in manhattan new york its the perfect location in the city please let me no if your interested k3sha4u@yahoo.com

Posts: 6 | Location: new york ny | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post