Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Orange County (Buena Park CA) To Surprise / El Mirage /Peoria Arizona.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Orange County (Buena Park CA) To Surprise / El Mirage /Peoria Arizona. Login/Join

posted
Looking for mutual trade Husband retiring and need to Move to the West Valley of Phoenix area. My seniority date is 8/26/1985. Great office Overtime available if needed. Across the street from Knotts Berry Farm. Close to Disneyland.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 13 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello California girl, is there a time line to when you this transfer? I live in Glendale, but I work out of the North Phoenix station( Biltmore area). My seniority is 4/16/05. If you are interested.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MichaelD,

Posts: 2 | Registered: 17 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MichaelD:
Hello California girl, is there a time line to when you this transfer? I live in Glendale, but I work out of the North Phoenix station( Biltmore area). My seniority is 4/16/05. If you are interested.

Im Cathedral City, CA not as close to Disney or Knotts but if still interested let me know Michael.

Posts: 11 | Location: Cathedral City,CA | Registered: 11 April 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post