Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mutual Transfer Suncoast or Southern, FL to Lexington, KY
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Transfer Suncoast or Southern, FL to Lexington, KY Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual transfer Suncoast or Southern, FL to Lexington, KY. Any part from Daytona Beach thru the South of Miami, from Tampa and surrounding cities. If you are interested please e-mail me at robert.sanchez1966@yahoo.com. Thank you. I will be able respond and to do this ASAP.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Robert. Any luck, I have been checking different ways to transfer but nothing yet.

Posts: 39 | Registered: 07 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by robert sanchez:
Looking for a mutual transfer Suncoast or Southern, FL to Lexington, KY. Any part from Daytona Beach thru the South of Miami, from Tampa and surrounding cities. If you are interested please e-mail me at robert.sanchez1966@yahoo.com. Thank you. I will be able respond and to do this ASAP.
Still no answer, ready to move.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello my name is James Morris im interested in moving to fort myers asap pleas let me know i work out of hollywood post office 20 min away from miami we have 5 offices in our district lots of ot time and alwaay can move around. my number is 3056847820 email me at jamesmorrispa@gmail.com trying to move asap

Posts: 47 | Location: Hollywood Florida  | Registered: 19 May 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post