Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    E-reassign
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

E-reassign Login/Join

posted
On e-reassign for current open assignments, do they submit names to the office with the vacancy right away or do they do it when the bids are taken down? Also, any idea what the average timeline is before you find out if you have been selected?

Posts: 47 | Registered: 09 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can check your history on Ereasign to see if they are reviewing your record. No way of knowing hoe long it might take. Could be years. I have a request going on 3 years with no end in sight

Posts: 97 | Registered: 28 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What does On-hold mean?

Posts: 16 | Registered: 13 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When it says in review that means they are looking into your file.....until then it will say on hold!

Mike Thone

Posts: 23 | Registered: 05 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On hold, no current openings

Posts: 97 | Registered: 28 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have submitted several requests on ereassign a few weeks ago and the status still says "Submitted", does it stay that way until a vacancy opens or did I do something wrong when I put in the request?

Picture of Renae
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
It should show 'on hold' until they pic your name then it will change to 'in review' while they are going through the necessary process to select you for reassignment

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gotcha, thanks for the info.