Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    All areas of Florida to Ft. Thomas, Ky or Rossville, Ga (TN District)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All areas of Florida to Ft. Thomas, Ky or Rossville, Ga (TN District) Login/Join

posted
Hey Florida City Carriers!! Interested in Fort Thomas, KY? (This would be a 3-way swap) with a senority of 09/96. Fort Thomas is right outside of Cinncinnatti, Ohio.....I'm trying to help Ty get to the Chattanooga area.

If you are intrested in Rossville,Ga. That swap
would be with me, I'm considering all areas of Florida. The Rossville PO is 1/2 block away from Chattanooga TN. and is in the TN District.
I transfered here with my wife 3 yrs ago from Florida and we would like to return.....3/06 is my senority date. Email: Sasparilla1@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sasparilla,

Posts: 85 | Registered: 17 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WHERE IN FLORIDA DO YOU WANT TO GO? YOUR EMAIL IS NOT WORKING..

Posts: 48 | Registered: 24 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im a carrier in cincinnati just outside of ft thomas maybe 15-20 min away my senority date is 10/05 would like to move to florida have family there u can reach me by phone at 513-939-8585 hope to hear from u soon

Posts: 83 | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post