Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Who wants to come to ROCKLAND COUNTY NY (10901)? NEED TO RELOCATE TO LONG ISLAND
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who wants to come to ROCKLAND COUNTY NY (10901)? NEED TO RELOCATE TO LONG ISLAND Login/Join

posted
FOR FAMILY REASONS NEED TO RELOCATE TO LONG ISLAND. GREAT OFFICE. Overtime IF DESIRED. E-MAIL ME AT MACMGD@GMAIL.COM

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RJC,

Posts: 29 | Registered: 06 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RJC:
FOR FAMILY REASONS NEED TO RELOCATE from Rockland County NY (zip code Suffern, NY 10901) TO LONG ISLAND, NY. GREAT OFFICE. OT IF DESIRED. Please E-MAIL ME AT MACMGD@GMAIL.COM

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
FOR FAMILY REASONS NEED TO RELOCATE FROM ROCKLAND County NY (zip code Suffern, NY 10901) TO LONG ISLAND, NY. GREAT OFFICE. OVERTIME IF DESIRED. E-MAIL ME AT MACMGD@GMAIL.COM

posted Hide Post
I am in Florida need to get to New York. Help me find someone in Long Island that wants to do a 3 way swap to Fort Myers FL

You can reach me via email rivera01@comcast.net or call me at 914-391-2318

thank you

Posts: 8 | Registered: 27 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI! I send you an e-mail too, but I will definitely look for a three way too