Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Las Vegas to Orlando or Lake Mary
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas to Orlando or Lake Mary Login/Join

posted
Hello my name Tomas I’m Letter Carrie in Las Vegas and I’m looking for to do a mutual trade to Orlando Or Lake Mary area, I have 2 years Seniority as full time regular. 2/2018, my route is pretty Easy and chill half business and apartment nice area, so if anyone interested please let me know, 404-916-4149 Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tomas Kebede,

Posts: 5 | Registered: 31 January 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tomas Kebede:
Hello my name Tomas I’m Letter Carrie in Las Vegas and I’m looking for to do a mutual trade to Orlando Or Lake Mary area, I have 2 years Seniority as full time regular. 2/2018, my route is pretty Easy and chill half business and apartment nice area, so if anyone interested please let me know, 404-916-4149, Tomaskebede65@yahoo.com Thank you

posted Hide Post
If you want to get your foot in the door to Florida, there is a posting for St. Petersburg, Florida. It's a swap. It is posted at Red Rock Station but Idk about other stations.

Travis Jacobs

Posts: 68 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 28 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also you both lose your routes and are unassigned regulars.

Travis Jacobs

Posts: 68 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 28 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the information Travis, but I’m looking to transfer to Orlando area..

posted Hide Post
Interested in Washington??

A.Keo

Posts: 27 | Registered: 15 August 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post