Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Canoga Park, So Cal -- Just hit me if you want Southern California!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Canoga Park, So Cal -- Just hit me if you want Southern California! Login/Join

posted
Need to get out of So Cal for wife's med reasons. Great city routes. In L.A. county but not L.A. Nice residential routes. Mounted - Park and loop. Great record. Senority is 6/91.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Craigg,

Posts: 128 | Registered: 11 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, Craigg. I too am in So. Calif. (Apple Valley). I am trying to get to Iowa. Could you keep me in mind if you see or hear of anything for Iowa. Maybe a 3way of some sort. I will also keep a look out for anyone wanting Calif. for you. Good Luck

Thanks Cindy

cindycollins@myarbonne.com

Posts: 18 | Registered: 30 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about port angeles, wa??

Posts: 72 | Registered: 10 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes Cindy of course i will hope you do the same.

posted Hide Post
Hi Caigg, I am a carrier in Spokane WA. I started in Simi Valley CA in 08/90. I transfered to WA in 10/06 and have been a regular since 5/24/08. I have a great office, 20 routes,nice homes. I deliver around two lakes with lots of wildlife. I am looking to get back in the area. I am looking to settle in the Camarillo, Ventura area, so I am hoping to find an office that way. Although I am considering Canoga Park. How is the area? Spokane is a great area, you don't get all the rain like Seattle. You get mild snow with lots of fresh air, and wild life. It's a great family and outdoor area. Kevin

Posts: 32 | Registered: 16 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump