Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Someone from Nashville,TN. to Austin,TX.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Someone from Nashville,TN. to Austin,TX. Login/Join

posted
Trying to do a 3-way transfer, must have good seniority for this to happen, (For bidding on routes) anyone from Nashville,TN.area, to Austin,TX. have someone in Ft.Lauderdale,FL. who wants Nashville,TN.area, I want FL. 512.762.5081 or RamonH@mail.com seniority are 01/98 and 02/86

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RamonH@mail.com,

Posts: 307 | Registered: 11 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ramon, Tell me about Austin Post office I'm looking at going there thru e-reassign. Are there vacant routes? How many hours are ptf's geting? How long would someone be a PTF? Do you have contact information for the union? Thanks, Bill

Posts: 43 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bill, the PTF'S are only working the floors on mini-bids or vacation routes, most are working, only because of the holiday's 40 hrs. but normally 24hrs. but we have lost alot of routes, 14 stations, but have been losing rts. every 4 month's, the P.O does route changes and moving carriers all around, most PTF'S have been 2-3yrs. so don't exspect to make reg. soon. you may rethink the re-assign. and wait for a transfer with seniority.

posted Hide Post
Do you know anything about Fort worth or San antonio?

Posts: 43 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bill, i had a friend who did a re-assign to San Antonio, TX. lost his seniority, is a PTF now regrets doing it,they have written him up several times and has not worked over 32 hours a week, moved him from station to station, this is his punishment for working 60 hours one week, management got in trouble for letting him go over.. he say's this is happening to all PTF'S there. Dallas-Ft,Worth, couldn't tell you!!

posted Hide Post
$