Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    San Antonio Texas to Colorado Springs or Denver Colorado Possible 3 way transfer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Antonio Texas to Colorado Springs or Denver Colorado Possible 3 way transfer Login/Join

posted
I'm a T6 letter carrier here in San Antonio Texas looking for a mutual transfer to Colorado Springs or the Denver surrounding areas. My senority date is 06/2004. If you have little senority that is fine with me. I would like to transfer A.S.A.P. There is no walking on my string or at my station. The routes on my string are really good with mostly cluster boxes, some mounted, very little businesses, and a total of 5 apartments on 2 of the routes. We start at 7:00 am to 3:30 pm. Plenty of O.T. There are plenty of other stations to bid to here in San Antonio. Low cost of living. No state taxes. We have Sea World, Six Flags, and Schlitterbahn. Close to wineries. Tons of other tourist attractions. If you see this post and know of anyone wanting to come to Texas from Colorado please pass this info to them. Any help is greatly appreciated and I thank you. If you are from another state wanting to come to San Antonio Texas please contact me and I will post the info under this post and will try to do a 3 way swap transfer. I'm more than happy to answer any questions you may have. For further information call Crystal at 210 215 6784. If I don't answer please leave a message and I will return your call as soon as possible. You may also email: uspstexas@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Crystal Vidal,

Posts: 7 | Registered: 16 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Found someone in the Seattle, WA area wanting to come to San Antonio Texas. Seattle, WA senority is 6/ 2006. If anyone is interested in Colorado wanting to go to the Seattle, WA area and do a 3 way swap transfer so I can come to Colorado please contact me (Crystal) at 210 215 6784 or email me: uspstexas@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
Renee is looking to come back home to San Antonio Texas and I'm looking for someone in Colorado who would like to go to Powder Springs, Ga in the Atlanta metro area. Possible 3 way swap transfer

posted Hide Post
Anyone interested in San Antonio Texas from Colorado?

posted Hide Post
hey crystal, i want tx and i'm from seattle wa. please help 253 269 2099.

Posts: 63 | Registered: 23 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
crytal i have someone from colorado for you . 253 269 2099

Posts: 63 | Registered: 23 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone in Texas want Atlanta.
Thanks,
Adrian
(707)4778383
a1cruz@sbcglobal.net

Ca.Santa Rosa (2/96) to Austin or around Austin city carrier

Posts: 38 | Registered: 03 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post