Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Charlotte NC to southern California ASAP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charlotte NC to southern California ASAP Login/Join

posted
Need to get back to southern California ASAP preferably close to Banning I will consider anywhere in southern California family emergency 704 681-3018 my name is Christine 31 year carrier my last seniority date due to a mutual swap is 12/02

Posts: 27 | Location: Charlotte / Ballantyne Station | Registered: 14 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trying to get to PA, if you are able to get a switch with someone from PA

Posts: 10 | Registered: 09 March 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of So. Cal are you in?

Posts: 27 | Location: Charlotte / Ballantyne Station | Registered: 14 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Possible 3 way swap, if you're interested in Roseville, CA.

Roberto Torres

Posts: 27 | Registered: 10 April 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry that's way too far from my mom, but thank you

posted Hide Post
It's no problem. Thank you. Best of luck.

Roberto Torres

Posts: 27 | Registered: 10 April 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Orlando Florida to Southern California. anyone interested in a 3way swap? Jeffjeanlouis23@gmail.com

Posts: 25 | Location: Orlando Florida  | Registered: 07 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about a three way? I’m in Los Alamitos ca near knots berry farm

Posts: 54 | Registered: 10 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post