Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    North Carolina to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

North Carolina to Florida Login/Join

posted
I need a mutual swap from the Triad of North Carolina to Daytona Beach or surrounding area Palm Coast, Ormond Beach 336-817-3643. edandsuechristian@gmail.com Serious inquiries only. I am serious.

Posts: 50 | Registered: 09 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WHERE EXACTLY ARE YOU WORKING AND WHAT IS YOUR SENORITY DATE?
quote:
Originally posted by EdandSue:
I need a mutual swap from the Triad of North Carolina to Daytona Beach or surrounding area Palm Coast, Ormond Beach 336-817-3643. edandsuechristian@gmail.com Serious inquiries only. I am serious.

Posts: 165 | Location: United States | Registered: 06 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I"m located near Winston Salem and Greensboro I work in High Point. 75 routes 2 offices, plenty of overtime most routes are mounted.Just a couple of walking routes. 1 hour from the mountains. 3 hours from the beach. My seniority date is 07/27/2002

posted Hide Post
I work in High Point it is near Winston Salem and Greensboro. I hour from the mountains 3 hours from the beach. 75 routes 2 offices. Most rouites are mounted. my seniority date is 07/27/2002

posted Hide Post
have you ever thought of Phoenix? I would love to do a mutual exchange with you! I need to get back to north carolina. call me if your interested. 480-510-2323 Robert

Posts: 31 | Registered: 09 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Lakeland. Its about 1.45 hr from Daytona. I could transfer whenever needed. Want to move asap

Posts: 20 | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How far are you from Raleigh/Durham?

Posts: 124 | Registered: 12 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EdandSue:

Would you consider the west side of Florida? Preferably Naples?

Posts: 113 | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm serious but I'm about an hour and a half southwest of daytona. If that's close enough let me know.
I've already gotten approval from my pm for a transfer.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm a city carrier in Leesburg Fl, sen. date 01/2005 looking to move further north to be closer to family. Leesburg Fl. is approx. 1 hr west of Daytona Beach. If interested call 386-837-2125. My office has 10 city routes after the consolidations.

Posts: 53 | Registered: 11 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post