Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Shreveport, LA to..........?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shreveport, LA to..........? Login/Join

posted
Looking to get back closer to family Champaign/Urbana/Springfield, IL or Indianapolis, IN or surrounding areas. Seniority 10/04.

Posts: 67 | Registered: 07 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Bloomington, Indiana....email me at prbdrogers3@gmail.com if interested. Check out my ad in postal record too. Thanks!

Posts: 105 | Location: Bloomington, Indiana | Registered: 16 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How many routes are in the city?

posted Hide Post
75 regular carrriers; 12 ccas;2 stations; woodbridge has 31 routes and two aux routes and the annex has 26 routes and 2 aux routes. Check out Bloomingtons NALC website:

www.nalc828.org too

Posts: 105 | Location: Bloomington, Indiana | Registered: 16 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
also 11 swing routes and 3 reserve letter carrier runs (similar to unassigned regular routes.

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post