Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Boise, Idaho to Western United States
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boise, Idaho to Western United States Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer from Boise, Idaho to a low cost of living area, Low Seniority date May 2018

Posts: 1 | Registered: 27 February 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Honestly you'd have to go to a small city in a tax free state or go to the south/Midwest. I'm personally going to East Tennessee but cost of living is heightened in many areas. It will change like always but tax free states are a good place to start.

Travis Jacobs

Posts: 68 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 28 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
I’m Rob been trying to get to Boise for several years. Live in CDA / Post falls ID. Work in Spokane. Cheap with all the outdoor stuff and music scene. No lines at Costco !!
Rt. is 450 deliveries and advo only once a month. Neighbor is from Boise, seems to like it here has all the seasonal toys. Plz only call or txt. Check this site only once every 2-3 months.
425-772-3027

Posts: 44 | Location: N of Seattle 45min Everett,snohomish county | Registered: 12 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah my sen date is 9/15/2018

425-772-3027

Posts: 44 | Location: N of Seattle 45min Everett,snohomish county | Registered: 12 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post