Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Pacific Northwest to Somewhere
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pacific Northwest to Somewhere Login/Join

posted
Regular, 3/96, currently in large station, Olympia, WA. Location is near Mountains and ocean. Child is nearing her graduation, time for me to move.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Hay,

Posts: 19 | Registered: 30 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Where in the Pacific Northwest ? city ? State ?

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You need to come to Spokane! You really do........really, really....no, really! heyitstony@comcast.net

Posts: 27 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: 25 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carrier Tech in Odessa, TX. Seniority 9/94. Transfering today works for me, so does a couple/few months from now. Let me know! 432-362-0349 dteasle@yahoo.com.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 05 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
r u stiil interested in a trade?...maybe to phoenix?

Posts: 97 | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i have a 3 way for u

Posts: 97 | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have family in Port Angeles and are looking to trade in order to be closer to them. Would you consider Kaysville, Utah? If just outside of Layton, UT about 30 minutes North of SLC. My seniority is 1998. Its a small office with great co-workers. Please email me at golfnut365@gmail.com or call me at 801-837-8893.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 01 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Utah is a perfect place to live. Fishing and hunting.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 01 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offer (Florida) but I want to go TO the Northwest, not from it. Somehow my post has been twisted to read either the wrong way or I'm being confused with someone else. The fishing and wreck diving sounds great (not much of this in West Texas (Odessa) which is where I'm at) but thanks anyway. Good luck!

Posts: 12 | Registered: 05 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking to transfer? Would Minneapolis, MN be of interest? mr. flynt

Posts: 13 | Registered: 11 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Long Island! The surf casting is amazing! if we can find someone from Atlanta GA district looking for the Pacific NW we can do a 3 way.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 19 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post