Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    In Cincinnati, Ohio and need to get to west coast.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In Cincinnati, Ohio and need to get to west coast. Login/Join

posted
need a mutual transfer from Cincinnati,Ohio to Phoenix or surrouding areas. I am willing to go to Cali or Nevada if I have to first. Seniority 6/00. Julie Hatchett

Posts: 12 | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Julie, depending on how serious you are about a transfer, I as you know am from Long Beach, CA and would consider a trade with you. I am going to do some backround on Cincy. Let me know what you think. Doug

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Doug,
Yes I am very serious. I was thinking my best way of getting to Arizona eventually would be to get to your coast first. Keep me posted. I appreciate your reply.
Julie Hatchett

Posts: 12 | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still looking to swap?

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
call me 7042225701 someone wants to leave mesa arz

Posts: 21 | Registered: 15 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi would you be interested in San Diego....more specifically El Cajon

Posts: 1 | Location: El Cajon...20 miles from San Diego | Registered: 16 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post