Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    ereassign question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ereassign question Login/Join

posted
My supervisor completed evaulation form on Saturday but there is NO message on ereassign says it was completed. Instead, after message "Selecting Official / Human Resources assigned the request..." it says"Selecting Official entered the decision on behalf of the Selecting Official for the decision made on 02/01/2016". What does that mean? I got letter of consideration and spoke to selecting official. Supervisor said she sent form in too. Any help appreciated.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 01 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am not sure but I am curious where you are getting transferred and how long did it take?

Posts: 22 | Registered: 17 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lookingtogotoflorida:
I am not sure but I am curious where you are getting transferred and how long did it take?

Transfering from NJ to PA. I originally put in for the bid cluster back in June of 2015 and it just went to IN REVIEW on January 22. Just waiting for them to transfer my paperwork from my current installation because once they have that, a starting date can be negotiated. My supervisor said that its a process. Nothing in Post office moves fast.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 01 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for replying back.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 17 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post