Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    ridgecrest ca to san diego or santa ana district
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ridgecrest ca to san diego or santa ana district Login/Join

posted
David Johnson T6 REG. 01/7/05 plenty of overtime.Two hours north of LA. Perfect for people who love fishing, dirt bike riding, hiking etc.I need to leave for family reasons.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 01 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey rcdavid are you still interested in north vegas. if you do let me know a little bit about your office. carolina

Posts: 11 | Registered: 16 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey carolina yeah im still interested sorry for the delay ive been busy. My office has 16 routes and 1 aux. There are 2 routes open that ptfs are assigned to. If you want OT there is im on the 10hr otdl. We start at 7:45 and we only have one true walking route mostly nbus or hop n stop on the rest. We just got a new supervisor that travels from palmdale everyday shes cool.

posted Hide Post
hi dave here @ north las vegas we start @7:30 or 7:00 am depends if your on the otdl my route is all nbus residential nice supervisors strong union friendly co-workers we have like 100 routes city carriers & rural carriers like when would you be interest in making the move.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 16 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Carolina check your email Ill use that for all the contact info.

dave

posted Hide Post
still looking

posted Hide Post
bump