Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Need info please
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need info please Login/Join

posted
Is ther a webb site yhat you can go to. To see is they have any ereasigns open. some spots a cross the U.S. have started to open up.

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dont know of any..but if you find one post it and let us know...what areas did you hear are opening up...thanks..dr

Posts: 167 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have looked at ereasign and there are tons of places hiring PTFs. Go tohttp://www.usps.com/employment/ereassign.htm
Then log in with your emp id, then click on reassignment opportunities, they only hard part is that they are listed under the postal district and if you dont know the name of dist then its hard to find some...... Fort Worth had a lot

Posts: 4 | Registered: 15 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Albuquerque District has some also Dallas, Fort worth, rio grande, arkansas, etc. Look at all only takes a few minutes. I'm in review at Arlington, Irving, and Grapevine.

Posts: 43 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I try to check e-reassign, it kicks me out and says that rural carriers can't do e-reassign.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 02 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post