Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MD to NJ Login/Join

posted
My Station is right outside of DC. Lots of overtime and the routes are great. I really need to come to NJ for family reasons. My wife and two young children have already relocated and I'm stuck working in MD with my family 4 hours away. I'm willin to come anywhere in NJ.
Please call if interested 202-413-6148
Drew

Posts: 12 | Registered: 13 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AIM: Online Status For taztik45
posted Hide Post
Have a possible three way that could work. E-Mail me at taztik45@aol.com or call 202-713-4536. Thanks

Posts: 29 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: 02 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please! There has to be someone that wants to move.

posted Hide Post
Can you give me your seniority date, how many routes you have, and how many regulars are below you?? Thanks, Karen

Posts: 89 | Registered: 09 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My seniority date is 3-17-06. My station has 48 routes tons of OT. I get 10 hours plus a day plus v-time every week.
I have about 10 carriers under me. The routes are sweet. We are in the downtown area of Silver Spring, MD. We have highrise apt buildings lost of offices and great residential all upscale homes. Great a christmas time. If you read my previous post you know why I need to move. Please help me if you can.
Thanks

posted Hide Post
Drew, would Trenton NJ work for you? how far from Baltimore are you?

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post