Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone want central Indiana?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone want central Indiana? Login/Join

posted
Near Kokomo IN, seniority date 1996, lots of overtime available. Dale 765 252 7293

Posts: 82 | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How far is Kokomo from Martinsville or Indy? I am in Colorado Springs. Seniority date May 06. Lots of overtime here too if you want.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 01 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are about 1 hour north of Indy and I work in Marion. We are hoping to move to the mountains in the east and if you're interested we could try to do a 3 way trade with someone in the east. We are pretty flexible as to what state in that direction.

posted Hide Post
Camby, I actually googled the directions- it's approximately 85 miles and 1 1/2 hours from Indy to Marion.

posted Hide Post
Yeah I did too Dale, I replied to that on the other post. It would be too much of a commute daily. Sorry.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 01 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know you said you are looking for mountains in the east...but how about Lake Superior? It is a beautiful sight. We are in Duluth, MN looking to go to IN. 100+ routes, OT if desired. Please respond directly at steveyouderin@hotmail.com. Thanks and good luck!

Posts: 9 | Registered: 01 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post