Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Looking for a swap from Savannah Georgia to Central or southern Missouri
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a swap from Savannah Georgia to Central or southern Missouri Login/Join

posted
Looking to go almost anywhere in central or southern Missouri to be closer to some family.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 26 March 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Colorado looking for Savannah, probably not close enough to Missouri though?

Posts: 38 | Registered: 17 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, so sorry, but if you can find someone from central or southern , Mo or northern Arkansas that wants your area , then we could possible do a tree way swap.

posted Hide Post
What part of central or southern MO are you looking for?

Posts: 13 | Registered: 26 April 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Literally anywhere from Central Missouri south to the Arkansas border, but if possible not in the far south east Missouri. What location are you

posted Hide Post
I'm in Festus.

posted Hide Post
This may be a possibility. As long as your office is in Festus and not a part of St. Louis. If so let me know and I’ll can give you my email so we can correspond privately

posted Hide Post
Yeah it is 30 miles south of there and totally growing. It has 14 regular routes all K I believe. 1 aux route and 10 or so city routes. My route is 80 miles and totally peaceful. Heres my info. Phone 573-366-8508 email jdegonia101@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
You say your route is 80 miles does that mean you’re a rural carrier? If so I don’t believe city carriers can transfer with rural carriers. Let me know what type care or you are

posted Hide Post
Sorry just saw that you were in the city side of this. My wife sent me this link didn't think to check where she got it from. Yeah this wont work for you I'm rural. Sorry!

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Chicago??

Posts: 112 | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No. Sorry

posted Hide Post
I'm in Columbia, Missouri looking to go to Athens, Georgia. Anybody in Athens wanting Savannah?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 15 June 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As I said before, I'm in Columbia, Missouri and I'm seriously considering Savannah. Can we discuss?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 15 June 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post