Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    San Juan PR to Melbourne fl or nears areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Juan PR to Melbourne fl or nears areas Login/Join

posted
William k Thompson, City Carrier, My senority May 2006. I interest to Mutual Swap from San Juan Puerto Rico to Melbourne FL or nears areas. Plenty OT available, near the beach and tourist area.

Question:
It is a good area?

Choices:
Yes
Good

Posts: 5 | Registered: 08 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Quick question. If you do a mutual swap do you loose your seniority?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 12 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am Interested. Are you Still Looking. Central Fl. Winter Park to San Juan Puerto Rico. 407 462 6658 let me know. Thank you.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 29 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in st augustine if your interested

Posts: 11 | Location: St augustine florida | Registered: 18 May 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me interesa un swap de Tampa Bay hacia PR. Me puedes escribir eric_hf@hotmail.com o 7876900758

Posts: 26 | Registered: 25 May 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello my name is Liz I’m a t6 in Orlando give me a call so we can discuss if interested at 407 272 6474

Posts: 10 | Registered: 10 May 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Regards, I am currently in Titusville FL and I am interested in the transfer for PR. Please send an email of interest. junimaldo218@gmail.com
Thank you

Posts: 8 | Registered: 31 August 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in margate Florida is about 2 hrs from where you want to be you can transfer later after you are here if you haven’t done the transfer text me 954-612_5687 Harold thanks

Harold Valdez

Posts: 9 | Registered: 17 June 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post