Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone in Michigan looking to transfer???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone in Michigan looking to transfer??? Login/Join

posted
I am a full time regular city carrier in the Midland MI, office looking to transfer elsewhere within the state! My route is mostly mounted with the exception of 5 nicely shaded park and loops! I am Seeking relocation along the Western Side of MI as well as anything in the Northern part of MI, i.e cities such as, (Gaylord, Petoskey, Harbor Springs, Traverse City, Cadilac, West Branch, Charlevoix, Boyne City, Ludington, Rockford, Grayling, or anywhere else within 60 mils of this area... If (anyone) is interested PLEASE feel free to email me at johnnie555@yahoo.com or call me at 989-492-4817 Midland is a great city, clean town, good schools, great office to work with, management is (actualy) good to work with! My wife is looking for another Job so therefore I have to try and relocate! Feel free to inquire with any questions you may have!

Posts: 133 | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post