Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    San Anselmo, Calif to Indianapolis
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Anselmo, Calif to Indianapolis Login/Join

posted
Seniority July 2007 full time regular. Swap from San Anselmo, Calif. to Indianapolis, Ind.

San Anselmo is in Marin County right next to San Rafael. San Anselmo is neighbor city of San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, Richmond, Costa Contra county cities, and Sonoma county citites.

San Anselmo PO also cover Town of Fairfax. San Anselmo and Fairfax is down to earth communities. Beautiful scenic neighborhoods. 27 routes. Very friendly coworkers and very excellent and easy to get along with supervisors and Postmaster.

FULL TIME REGULAR ONLY PLEASE.

Renny Kassel

Posts: 66 | Registered: 22 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
would you consider Joliet, IL, about 3-4 hours from Indianapolis? There is a guy in AZ I would switch with, that wants your area....let me know...

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will consider if that route is all mounted. Other than that I prefer Indianapolis area.

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
well, due to your seniority, I doubt if you could get a mounted route, but it could be possible.

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you have mounted route? If I were to take the swap to your PO. I'd have your route right?

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
No, you would not get my route, you would go on the seniority list as July 2007, then see what routes come up for bid after I leave.....with mutual exchanges, it just goes for positions, not routes..

posted Hide Post
Oh, well. I'd happy to swap with you if I get mounted route. But I guess that will not happen. Thanks for asking anyway.

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
ok, good luck in your search....most routes in the Midwest bigger cities are walking, so with your seniority, I doubt you will find one, even in Indianapolis..

posted Hide Post
How's weather in TN? What's Clarksville's population? What's average price for three or four bedroom house in Clarksville? How far from TN's major cities, Nashville or Memphis?

posted Hide Post
How many stations and how many routes?

posted Hide Post
It's so tempting. I live in western all of my life and I know nothing about Tenn... My Mother claim that Tenn is a hillybilly. But I prefer mounted over anything. I am going over to my family for Thanksgiving and we will discuss over it. I will keep in touch with you.

And also do you acknowledge my seniority status? My seniority is July 2007.