Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    San Francisco Ca to Southern CA Los Angeles or San Diego areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Francisco Ca to Southern CA Los Angeles or San Diego areas Login/Join

posted
My route is located on treasure island San Francisco and I am looking for a mutual transfer to Southern California. I am looking to relocate to a coastal office in either the San Diego or Lost Angeles areas. I am a regular carrier with a seniority date 7-26-00. My office is laid back with plenty of overtime. Please respond back 650-350-0522

Posts: 6 | Location: San Francisco CA | Registered: 12 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my wife is in phoenix we r trying to get a 3way together...... where is ur post office located?...... in san francisco?...... is it a walking route?....seniority is 10/98

Posts: 97 | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My route is mounted and is located on treasure island 94130. I am the only carrier on the island so it is kinda special. I am really only interested in southern California preferably San Diego or la.

Posts: 6 | Location: San Francisco CA | Registered: 12 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i was talkin about doing a 3 way

posted Hide Post
Sorry I am just not familiar with how that would work. How does this work? Yo

posted Hide Post
i can call u tomorrow and explaine everything

posted Hide Post
Alright I will look toward to your call

posted Hide Post
Hey Matt are you still looking for San Diego? Maybe we can do a 3way trade ASAP.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 11 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If possible we could do a 4 way?

Mattr415: SF to San Diego
Patrick Wolff: San Diego to Winter Park
Seuss: Winter Park to Greensboro
Raymond: Greensboro to SF

Seuss and I (Raymond) have already worked out a 3 way (3rd carrier backed out last min.) if we can get you and Patrick Wolff on board, we all get to where we want to go.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 09 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post