Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Orlando area to somewhere
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Orlando area to somewhere Login/Join

posted
Casselberry to somewhere that doesn't get to cold!

Posts: 16 | Registered: 02 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey im in winston salem nc 27103, i recently took a tranfer from florida but it aint working out with the (wife)..so might want to go back to fl..well i lost my senority. here is 07/11 im a t7(floater) 2 riding rt, 2 park and loops (not physical and short) rts and 1 mixed buss, clusters and small loops

Posts: 13 | Location: New York | Registered: 02 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am regular carrier in Houston, TX looking to transfer to Orlando/Tampa area to be closer to family. Senority 8/2010. 50 routes, overtime available if wanted. Contact me if interested 832-797-7285 or tyrone_hoard@yahoo.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: 13 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Pensacola (seniority 8/04), with a decent route here. I started my postal career in Altamonte Springs, so I know what it's like there. A little bit more of a winter here, and you'd still be in Florida. If you are interested contact me at rainsleetsnow@cox.net. I also have a request on this page.

Posts: 4 | Location: Pensacola, FL | Registered: 22 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bloomington, Indiana is somewhere! Beautiful University Town, lots of sports and culture; forest and water nearby. My seniority is 11/98.
prbdrogers3@gmail.com

Posts: 105 | Location: Bloomington, Indiana | Registered: 16 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in west palm beach, great office, been in s fl 20 years and would like to retire in orlando for family reasons.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 06 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Iam edgardo rivera stationed in Fort Worth tx, regular route, good station. I amused to work in casselberry.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 13 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about RockHill SC near Charlotte NC.

Posts: 94 | Registered: 19 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be Interested in coral springs, fl? Im looking to 3way swap with pedro pena... (seniority 8/04)

Posts: 55 | Registered: 08 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by edgardo:
Iam edgardo rivera stationed in Fort Worth tx, regular route, good station. I amused to work in casselberry.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

posted Hide Post
I am in Lacey WA looking to swap to FL. Lots of OT if interested, reasonable management, strong union. If you are still interested please contact me at yodelacruz@Comcast.net. thank you

Posts: 13 | Location: Lacey, WA | Registered: 15 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just wondering if you ever got your swap? I'm in Greenville Sc area. Great place to live close to the mountains and in between Charlotte and Atlanta. Trying to get down around the Lake Mary area. Thanks.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 05 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ready asap...im here in four seasons mn need to get closer to my mother ..

Posts: 53 | Location: Minneapolis , Mn  | Registered: 11 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi, inerestedin ny? canal st station

Posts: 18 | Registered: 05 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post