Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    St Petersburg, Florida to Columbus, Mechanicsburg, Ohio area
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

St Petersburg, Florida to Columbus, Mechanicsburg, Ohio area Login/Join

posted
Hello, I am a city carrier (Date 1/00) not positive on the date.. will correct ASAP. I transfered to Florida from Ohio in late 99/00. I want a mounted route in the Columbus, Mechanicsburg, Ohio area... maybe as far over to Beavercreek area. Please contact me at capth4u@gmail.com Smiler

Posts: 30 | Location: St Petersburg, Florida | Registered: 05 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Cincinnati? I sent an email to you also.

Posts: 64 | Registered: 09 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, Cincinnati is to far south. Ill keep it in mind tho. Thank you

Posts: 30 | Location: St Petersburg, Florida | Registered: 05 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My seniority date is 4/21/01 - I will conceder Dayton area over to Columbus Area and all surrounding cities - Such as Piqua- Troy- New Carlisle. Has to be a curb side/mounted route. Capth4u@gmail.com if you have any questions or are interested! Thank you

posted Hide Post
How bout Pittsburgh ?

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nope... has to be within the area I listed. My family is there and I do not want to drive hours. Thanks

posted Hide Post
Have you had any luck yet? I understand on the distance from Cincy, at least 1.5 hrs from the Northern suburbs. Would you consider trying to work out a 3 way exchange? I also understand your desire for a curbline route, but please keep in mind that per the National contract both party's routes are vacated when swapping and both carriers assume the junior seniority for bidding purposes. It might be hard to get a curbline route in a city station, it might be possible in an associate office. My seniority is 10/03.

Posts: 64 | Registered: 09 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pittsburgh pa ?????

posted Hide Post
what about findlay ohio? Its a small town i'm a T6 and do have driving routes

Posts: 12 | Registered: 09 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Want Pittsburgh ? 25 routes all mounted but 6 of them

posted Hide Post
Hello, Cincy is just to far... All my family are in the Fairborn Area... I want to live in Mechanicsburg with a friend. I started working in Springfield in 1994 ... then I transferred to Florida in 01. In Florida.. most citys are curb side. I also know a lot of carriers would like to retire here in Florida and will give up a curb side route. I will NOT walk in the snow again if I have a say in it Smiler I would transfer very soon if it was the right location and route but I am not in that big of an hurry to just take another walking route! So... any where from Dayton area - Piqua - Fairborn - Mechanicsburg - Springfield - Bellfountain - Yellow springs - Some where around there would be nice and not to bad of a drive. Thnak you - capth4u@gmail.com - Adam

posted Hide Post
Hey everyone... Im still looking.. if you know anyone in these areas please ask around for me Smiler Thank you

Adam

posted Hide Post
Hello everyone... Im still waiting Smiler Anyone from Ohio (areas I wrote previously) please contact me! Thank you... Adam

posted Hide Post
hello there im laronn in columbus how far is st petersbug from orlando im ready to move when everything is accepted

Posts: 55 | Registered: 29 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im guessing its about 90 miles... To far to drive everyday really. I drive 70 to work now and it sucks. Let me know if you come up with anything. Thanks