Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    St Petersburg, Florida to Columbus, Mechanicsburg, Ohio area
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

St Petersburg, Florida to Columbus, Mechanicsburg, Ohio area Login/Join

posted Hide Post
thanks for getting back to me im trying to get a little closer to orlando do you know of any post that is within a hour a away

Posts: 55 | Registered: 29 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about findlay ohio?

Posts: 12 | Registered: 09 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
findlay ohio

Findlay is almost 2 hours away from Dayton area Frowner

Posts: 30 | Location: St Petersburg, Florida | Registered: 05 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello there have you had any luck in getting a trade going keep in touch if know of any one wanting to do a three way i will go as far as 45 miles from orlando thanks laronn in columbus ohio 614-419-5196

posted Hide Post
You could always movein the middle?

Posts: 30 | Location: St Petersburg, Florida | Registered: 05 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello there i just want to know what is the name of the post office you are out of and is it close to tampa or not im trying to see if it is possible to map quest from orlando to the post office

posted Hide Post
Hello, I work out of the main post office - 3135 1st Avenue North - St. Petersburg, FL 33730. Im in Ohio now on vacation Smiler~ Have a good day.

posted Hide Post
any interest in cincinnati

Posts: 83 | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey there i was checking to see if you made a swap yet i would be interested in coming to st pete at this point at least i would be in florida i had no idea it would take this long to get something to happen so if you can please contact me at 614-419-5196 i have some one to do a three way if interested let me know one way or the other thanks