Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Take a look... ready to trade!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Take a look... ready to trade! Login/Join

posted
These are the cities we need to make a trade work. Please be serious as we all are and ready to trade now.

1. Phoenix to Salinas CA
2. Phoenix to Tulsa OK
3. Phoenix to Youngsville, PA
4. Phoenix to Bronx NY
5. Phoenix to Jamaica NY
6. Phoenix to Crown Point IN
7. Phoenix to Gary IN
8. Phoenix to Morris Plains NJ
9. Phoenix to Flushing NY
10. Phoenix to Trenton NJ
11. Phoenix to Bridgeport NJ
12. Phoenix to Austin TX
13. Las Vegas to Tucson
14. Anywhere in Florida to Tucson
15. San Diego to Tucson
16. Anywhere along the I-83 corridor from Harrisburg PA to Baltimore MD including Westminster MD who wants to go to Salinas CA or Tucson AZ

This is 16 choices people. Surely there is one city here to your liking. Let me know! AZMailLady25@aol.com or 520-240-5460

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
did u get a transfer yet...would u be interested in staten island,NY

Posts: 24 | Location: New York | Registered: 26 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wags

what is the deal with younsville pa I grew up there

Posts: 77 | Registered: 10 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add Texas to Tucson to the list too now. Anyone??

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add Texas to Salinas CA too

posted Hide Post
If you are in the Phoenix area and want Las Vegas, I have an immediate trade for you. Email me at AZMailLady25@AOL.com or 520-240-5460.

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Wags,

Who is the Phoenix to Austin, TX carrier? are they on this site? LMK

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rick, if you were on the E-reassign list for Tucson, you could have been here already. Tucson is hiring off of that list

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I am on the erassign, but nothing yet

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rick, you can't be on the list for Tucson or you would have gotten hired here already. I have first hand knowledge of this.

posted Hide Post
hi wags give me a call SAL DINARO 918-355-3745 I GIVE YOU MY INPUT ON BROKEN ARROW,OK.. THANK YOU...
quote:
Originally posted by Wags:
Rick, you can't be on the list for Tucson or you would have gotten hired here already. I have first hand knowledge of this.

Posts: 26 | Registered: 24 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
IL/WI to DFW

Posts: 112 | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone wants to come to Mobile Al

Ashley

Posts: 8 | Location: Mobile Al | Registered: 14 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ashley Curry Hives:
Anyone wants to come to Mobile Al
,I am interested in Mobile, AL...I'm out of Waukegan, IL email me at courtney.williams945@gmail.com if you would consider it,its about an hour north from Chicago

Posts: 112 | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post