Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Longmont, CO to Riverside County (CA) or Orange County (CA)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Longmont, CO to Riverside County (CA) or Orange County (CA) Login/Join

posted
Looking to do a mutual swap to Riverside County CA or Orange County CA or surrounding areas from Longmont, CO. I'm a regular
city carrier with a seniority date of 7/00. Willing to do a three way swap. Longmont is 25 min north of Denver and 20 min east of Boulder. With four seasons (mild winters and summers). Overtime if desired. Nice office and co-workers to work with. Family health reasons.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rico Vasquez,

Posts: 22 | Registered: 05 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
reg carrier sen date 2/2000 Las vegas to Longmont. What do you think? 7022053457 Sean

Posts: 29 | Registered: 13 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't do well with heat so much. I'll swap with you if we could find a third party that wants to go to LV from Riverside Co, CA or from Orange Co, CA. I need to be closer to my family and fiance in CA. Email me: slvrnblk6@yahoo.com
Hope we can get this going. Thanks

posted Hide Post
Im in Bountiful, Utah. I want to get to Colorado. 3-way?

Posts: 38 | Registered: 17 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure, I'm willing to do a three way swap.

posted Hide Post
I'm still looking for a mutual transfer. Will consider Ontario and Rancho Cucamonga, CA and surrounding areas.

posted Hide Post
Rico, if you haven't left yet, & are still interested, I am in Orange County on the border of riverside county. More seniority,so you wouldn't lose any. 8 large offices to bid. 2 of which are right on the Oc, riv. Border. Lets talk.
-Wayne
Lhommedieu34@yahoo.com
Or 714 743-6981

Posts: 11 | Registered: 01 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
at one time you were interested in fl ? let me know thanks 801 644 6932

Posts: 8 | Registered: 21 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MY SENIORITY IS JUNE 2000, BUT I WANT TO GO TO LAS VEGAS, I WORK IN LOS ALAMITOS 15MINUTES FROM KNOTTS BERRY FARM

Posts: 54 | Registered: 10 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post