Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Washington State to Hawaii
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Washington State to Hawaii Login/Join

posted
Tired of Hawaii? Got island fever? Come to beautiful, evergreen, Washington state (Tacoma). My seniority date is February 2000. Overtime if desired. Pacific Ocean and mountains nearby. One hour south of Seattle and three hours north of Portland, Oregon.

Posts: 7 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hawaii has a few on Ereassign right now FYI.

Posts: 46 | Registered: 03 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah I've been offered an eReassign in Kapaa on Kauai and also to Waipahu on Oahu. Kapaa station has 4 routes, an auxiliary, and two unassigned regulars. Waipahu has 45 routes, two reserves, and two PTFs with 6 months that I would be behind, and 6 sister stations that I could be farmed out to on a daily basis. I've decided not to give up 11 years "regular" for an eReassign.

Posts: 7 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in a mutual trade to Hawaii? If so can you call or text me @ 509.822.9960 thanks jerry

Jerry

Posts: 10 | Registered: 21 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Interested in Seattle? 06/2006 seniority.alosamoa684@yahoo.com

Posts: 11 | Location: Downtown Seattle | Registered: 22 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post