Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    From Washington State to Northern California/Central Valley
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Washington State to Northern California/Central Valley Login/Join

posted
Hello all, I am trying to move from Washington State (Riverton Station, very close to the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport) to The Bay Area or Central Valley of California. I would prefer the Stockton/Modesto/Manteca/Tracy area, but anywhere in the Bay Area works as well. I am also open to 3 ways. Let me know if you are interested. My seniority is 05/94

Posts: 10 | Registered: 18 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
ok, got a trade for ya, wish ya left some contact info, but email me..

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saini, if you are interested in Salinas, I have a trade ready to go. E-mail me at AZMailLady25@aol.com or call me at 520-240-5460. Thanks!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rick, if you are interested in Tucson, you can get here pretty quick as a ptf if you are on E-reassign. Our union won a grievance to bring in some people off of the E-reassign list. Call Stuart at 520-323-2117

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Saini, I forgot to mention that if you would go to Salinas, the seniority for everyone would be 12/99. That is pretty darn good for everyone involved! Think about it! Less than 2 hours from Modesto. let me know!!

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Wags, ever hear from Saini2002? i've been waiting on his reply for some info...

as for ereassign, I have heard nothing, been on the since 2009..

hope to hear from Saini soon, guy in Modesto wants my spot bad! and I need to get to AZ soon too.

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im sorry, here is my email address: saini2002@comcast.net or you can even give me a call at 206-412-4441. I've been wanting to come to California for a long time. lets make this happen!

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Great!!....just sent you an email of the trade.

3 of us are now a go and I just called the 4th.

So hope it works out and we all can get where we want to go!!

Rick

posted Hide Post
still looking...have one potentially, but nothing in stone as of yet