Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Leaving VA Beach Ocean Front like to move to South FL HELP!!!!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leaving VA Beach Ocean Front like to move to South FL HELP!!!!!!! Login/Join

posted
My route is 10 minutes away from the ocean front, a full sweet 8 hour route. My customers are nice and I haven't had any complaints since moving here. We have a reBid going on so they are adjusting the routes some. My route is all cluster boxes so I can enjoy myself. I need to get down to South Florida area I don't care if the route is bad or good I'm 24 years young so I can handle it haha I'm looking for Opa Locka, Hialeah, Miami, FT Lauderdale, Dania, Davey area. I'm from Opa locka so I know my way around.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chris James,

Posts: 12 | Registered: 19 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All I can say is good luck finding someone wanting to come here from Florida, I have been trying to get down there for almost two years

Posts: 68 | Registered: 30 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Course there is Lara Cooper that wants to come here, she works in west Palm beach. .she has a post on here somewhere or I can get her to contact you

posted Hide Post
Contact her yourself judge, she just posted yes acredale you know me

posted Hide Post
Where are you, Virginia Beach or elsewhere, what is your Seniority, I am in New Smyrna Beach Fl. my original goal was to be closer to family in Jersey, but I need a route with no walking!
quote:
Originally posted by Chris James:
My route is 10 minutes away from the ocean front, a full sweet 8 hour route. My customers are nice and I haven't had any complaints since moving here. We have a reBid going on so they are adjusting the routes some. My route is all cluster boxes so I can enjoy myself. I need to get down to South Florida area I don't care if the route is bad or good I'm 24 years young so I can handle it haha I'm looking for Opa Locka, Hialeah, Miami, FT Lauderdale, Dania, Davey area. I'm from Opa locka so I know my way around.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 29 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When you do a mutual trade you don't get there route.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 17 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post