Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Seattle, WA open to all areas.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seattle, WA open to all areas. Login/Join

posted
My wife and I have both lived in WA our whole lives. Looking for a change of scenery. Will consider all areas. Contact Chris at 253-886-8827 or disciple_81@hotmail.com The Seattle District has a large bidding cluster, with stations ranging from DesMoines to Wallingford. OT always available if desired.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chris Bishop,

Posts: 18 | Registered: 07 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you open to Munster IN? Its 30 minutes south of downtown Chicago. Its very affordable and has good family values. I need to get to seattle as i have family there that needs me.
Call me 219-616-1371. names is Bali.

Posts: 64 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
or are you interested in Joliet, IL? about 40 miles SW of Chicago...look at my posts or google Joliet or Will County to get the info you may want...

Thanks, Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Chris

How about southern calif ?

Posts: 15 | Registered: 11 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't know if you already accepted a transfer but I have been trying to get home to Tacoma for over 3 years now. I am now in sunny Fontana, California. All of our family are in Tacoma so a transfer would be great. Let me know if interested. My number is 909-647-7077. Email frigid13@hotmail.com Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: frigid13,

Posts: 6 | Registered: 12 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking?

Posts: 53 | Registered: 29 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking to transfer? If so, would the Minneapolis, MN area be of interest? mr. flynt

Posts: 13 | Registered: 11 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post