Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    SW Chicago Suburb, Joliet, IL to anywhere in AZ for family reasons ASAP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SW Chicago Suburb, Joliet, IL to anywhere in AZ for family reasons ASAP Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted
I am a regular letter carrier, in Joliet, IL, with seniority of 12/87. I need to get to AZ for family reasons ASAP.

About area: Will County, which Joliet is in, is:
* 1st in population growth of all Illinois Counties
* Will County is 1st in new home construction in Illinois
* Joliet is the 14th fastest growing city of 100,000 or more in the US
* Bolingbrook is the 24th wealthiest zip code in Chicago land
* Will County is the 10th fastest growing county in the USA
* Will County is 36th Nationally in New Job Creation
* Will County is now 88th of the 100 Most Populous Counties in the USA.
* Has 2 Riverboats, Harrahs and Empress.
* Minor League Baseball team (Joliet Jackhammers).
* NASCAR and IRL, NHRA, CART, IROC racing tracks.

OT is available and has 90+ routes in the office.

Will consider all mutual trades, even 3 way or more, if it could work out. Email me at jukeboxdj@aol.com or call the cell 815-685-9374 if you have questions or ideas!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JukeboxDJ,

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It' absolutely works for me. Hope rpm agrees.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 20 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Great!!....waiting on Randy's reply and we'll get it moving....

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
well, called Randy's Post Office, talked to Postmaster and left message for him to call back, so hope he does tomorrow....will let you know Jeff, what happens.

Rick

7/26 called again, Randy refused to talk to me, told clerk he is not interested in any trade..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JukeboxDJ,

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
wish we could see who is looking or possibly interested, way over 100, someone has to be interested...please email, maybe something we can work out...i'm ready and willing to listen to anything!

ya never know what could happen!!

posted Hide Post
Hang in there Rick...eventually you will get that transfer. I really don't care what happens to our seniority when a mutual happens because we all know that we don't want to become PTF's again right!! I wanna be guaranteed 40 hrs a week not 20+ hours as a PTF. The postal service seems to be using more of the TE's than the PTF's!!!! Good luck to you and to all of us.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 01 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
still open to options....

fire away!!

i'm ready!!