Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Fort Lauderdale to Dallas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fort Lauderdale to Dallas Login/Join

posted
I am a letter Carrier. My seniority date is May 1986. I would like to transfer ASAP but am holding out for someone with close to 20 years because of recent injury to knee have trouble doing alot of park and loop. More seniority better route. Had a transfer already approved but other carrier backed out after I bought a house in Mesquite. All offers will be considered. Please contact Debbie (954)650-8516 or Brighteyes119@comcast.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Debbie119,

Posts: 114 | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Debbie I'm in Carrollton, Tx just north of Dallas looking to go to Wilmington, N.C. or close my seniority date is june 96 thats good for no walking. Sam 214-587-9499 srobbinsoo2@tx.rr.com If you find a three way.

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Sam. I ill keep an eye out for that when I look at the couple of websites. Good Luck. Debbie

posted Hide Post
Still tring to get to Dallas. Anyone?

posted Hide Post
Hi Debbie, I am in Phoenix, Az trying to get to Florida. Passing my info to you in case we can work a 3-way trade. sen date 11/88. shar520@cox.net 602-690-3665 Sharon
Best Wishes

Posts: 41 | Location: Phoenix,AZ | Registered: 08 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Sharon I will post an ad from Dallas to Phoenix. Maybe we can get a three way going. Debbie