Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Fort Lauderdale Florida to Southeast Dallas Texas. Dallas to Phoenix for three-way.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fort Lauderdale Florida to Southeast Dallas Texas. Dallas to Phoenix for three-way. Login/Join

posted
Anyone from Dallas want a mutual transfer to Fort Lauderdale? I have been trying to get to Mesquite Texas for while. I have already been approved to go there so it should go fast, just need another person with some seniority to take my place here. Could also use someone from Dallas to go to phoenix for a three way. The other girls seniority in Phoenix is 1988. My seniority is 5/86. Contact me Debbie at brighteyes119@comcast.net or (954) 650-8516.

Posts: 114 | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
where are you Debbie?

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Fort Lauderdale. Currently in the Plantation Station.

posted Hide Post
Debbie, there is an opening for a PTF in Mesquite Texas in E-reassign. I know its a PTF, but it will get you where you want to be.

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you wags. I have already been approved to go as a ptf if I want to. They have 12 openings for ptfs. I am still holding out for a mutual transfer because I do not want to get there and they decide to make me work at a station 150 miles away. I have 24+ years and can not do as much walking and need my 3 day weekends to see my kids. Have to hold out

posted Hide Post
still looking! Anyone want to come to Fort Lauderdale Florida from Mesquite/Dallas Texas area.

posted Hide Post
Anyone from Dallas want a mutual transfer to Fort Lauderdale? I have been trying to get to Mesquite Texas for while. I have already been approved to go there so it should go fast, just need another person with some seniority to take my place here. Could also use someone from Dallas to go to phoenix for a three way. The other girls seniority in Phoenix is 1988. My seniority is 5/86. Contact me Debbie at brighteyes119@comcast.net or (954) 650-8516.[/QUOTE]

posted Hide Post
Anyone from Dallas want a mutual transfer to Fort Lauderdale? I have been trying to get to Mesquite Texas for while. I have already been approved to go there so it should go fast, just need another person with some seniority to take my place here. Could also use someone from Dallas to go to phoenix for a three way. The other girls seniority in Phoenix is 1988. My seniority is 5/86. Contact me Debbie at brighteyes119@comcast.net or (954) 650-8516.

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Anyone from Dallas want a mutual transfer to Fort Lauderdale? I have been trying to get to Mesquite Texas for while. I have already been approved to go there so it should go fast, just need another person with some seniority to take my place here. Could also use someone from Dallas to go to phoenix for a three way. The other girls seniority in Phoenix is 1988. My seniority is 5/86. Contact me Debbie at brighteyes119@comcast.net or (954) 650-8516

posted Hide Post
Anyone from Dallas want a mutual transfer to Fort Lauderdale? I have been trying to get to Mesquite Texas for while. I have already been approved to go there so it should go fast, just need another person with some seniority to take my place here. Could also use someone from Dallas to go to phoenix for a three way. The other girls seniority in Phoenix is 1988. My seniority is 5/86. Contact me Debbie at brighteyes119@comcast.net or (954) 650-8516

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post