Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tampa, Fl. to Lexington, Ky. or Cincinnati, Oh. areas
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tampa, Fl. to Lexington, Ky. or Cincinnati, Oh. areas Login/Join

posted
Regular letter carrier 6/98 in Brandon, Fl. looking to transfer to Northern Kentucky or Southern Ohio ASAP. Brandon is just outside of Tampa, about 50 routes mostly curbline delivery. Nice weather and plenty of tourist stuff to do. Need to move for family reasons. Call 813-653-0222 or email at western@tampabay.rr.com

Posts: 2 | Location: Tampa, Fl. | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a carrier in Farmington Hills, MI, which is the southeastern portion of Michigan in the metro Detroit area. How would you feel about this location?

Posts: 3 | Registered: 28 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Farmington Hills is a little farther north than I wanted to go but I will consider it if no one from the other areas contact me. Another factor is my wife's mother is in Ann Arbor working for Pfizer and we don't know what yet is happening with her job, if she stays in Ann Arbor than Farmington Hills sounds pretty good.

Posts: 2 | Location: Tampa, Fl. | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I understand. Keep me posted and we'll see if this works out. Thanks.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 28 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been looking to transfer to the Sun Coast for almost a year with no luck. I am a city carrier in Lexington,KY. Wanted to see if you were still looking to move north. Hire date is 10/97

Posts: 1 | Registered: 12 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, have you found anyone to trade with yet? I tried sending an email to western@tampabay.rr.com but it bounced back. I am a city carrier from Cincinnati. email is mikeoh2fl@aol.com

Posts: 64 | Registered: 09 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im In Cincinnati and looking to return to SW Fla....

Posts: 78 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey can we all try to switch. i need the tampa area and grabelsluvflorida said he would go to ft myers maybe we can work something out???

Posts: 27 | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
also i am looking to do this in june if that works for everyone??? if this is possible. i have three kids and i would like them to finish first.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I am responding to the ad for Tampa, Fl.
I live in Toledo 40 min. from Ann Arbor. I am
right on the line of Mich. and Ohio.
I don't know if this interests you. I have sonority of 1-94, and a great route with lots of
Ot. Please resond if interested.julianheather@bex.net

Posts: 28 | Registered: 19 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I dont think anyone should wait on e-reassign if you can swap.Being a regular is better then a Ptf and you dont have to worry about signing a waiver for being possibly excessed.Lexington KY is where I would like to go and I am in S Central florida.I want to move in June.I dont have to wait on my house selling.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 24 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
regular letter carrier in cincinnati seniority date 10/05 ready to go asap u can call me at 5139398585 look forward to hearing from you

Posts: 83 | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
r u interested in owensboro, ky....

Posts: 46 | Registered: 20 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
am a carrier in cincinnati if interested can call 5139398585 can trade asap

Posts: 83 | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love your tampa. My Service date is 1997 help me find someone to take my Portland Sherylmoreland@comcast.net

Posts: 27 | Location: United States | Registered: 04 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post