Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Central Massachusetts to Virginia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central Massachusetts to Virginia Login/Join

posted
looking to go to Fredericksburg, Stafford or Alexandria, VA. if anyone is interested in coming to Worcester, Ma.

Alfredo sanchez

Posts: 8 | Registered: 26 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what is your route like? And please be honest because I'm FROM Worcester County and I know alllllllll about Worcester. Lol. I am in Austin trying to get back to New England. If we can find someone for a 3 way swap then I would consider. But honestly, if I'm going to wanna hang myself every first of the month then I'd like to know what I'm in for. Haha you know, man. I know you know. Lol

Posts: 13 | Registered: 23 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am currently on a T6 string. My Monday route is a breeze as it's mainly apartment buildings and light mail. Tuesday is a bit more challenging but not a bad route overall. Wednesday is NS day. Thursday is a park and loop route in a pretty nice area. Friday is mainly dbt near a college called holy cross. And Saturday is mainly dbt as well and it's mainly all elderly nursing homes. I'm now looking to go to Philadelphia so if we can find someone willing to do a 3 way I'll work with it.

Alfredo sanchez

Posts: 8 | Registered: 26 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post